Currently Australia has introduced a new visa policy for international students, which categorizes Australian education providers into Streamline and Non-Streamline institutes.Both types of education institutes quality education to the students, where only some visa procedure differ . All in all, both institutes are able to provide you approved academic documents for Australian visa class 570, 572, 573 & 574.
Study in Australia is an opportunity for international exposure for global education. The global trend of technologies has influenced a huge number of students from all over the world. The aspiring students who truly want to achieve career oriented qualifications, Australia can a better educational destination.
The universities and colleges established in Australia are highly trusted and government registered institutions, where we can believe to study undoubtedly. Axis international education is a well updated and known institution in Nepal to offer you genuine support regarding Australian education.
Minimum required Qualifications
- 1. 10+2 Graduates or Intermediate level degree holders or O & A level graduates with 50% academics.
- 2. Bachelors’ degree or Masters’ degree holders.
- 3. Bachelors’ and Masters’ degree holders with few years of relevant professional work experience.
- 4. Current Bachelors’ and Masters’ level students seeking credit transfer.
- 5. English proficiency – IELTS-5.5/TOEFL-71 iBT.(Minimum)
We represent the following education providers from Australia:
- 1. Australian Ideal College, Sydney
- 2. Oxford College, Sydney
- 3. Australian National Institute of Business and Technology
- 4. Sydney Business & Travel Academy ( SBTA), Sydney , Australia
- 5. Sydney English Language Academy ( SELA), Sydney, Australia
- 6. Lead College, Sydney, Perth
- 7. Queensford College, Sydney, Melbourne
- 8. Academics Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane,Perth
- 9. Duke College, Sydney
- 10. Strathfield College, Sydney, Melbourne
- 11. International Institute of Business & Technology (IIBIT), Sydney, Adelaide
- 12. IIBIT + Federation University, Sydney
- 13. Pacific College of Technology, Sydney
- 14. Education Training & Employment Australia (ETEA)
- 15. Australian Harbour International College (AHIC), Sydney
- 16. Australian Institute of Technical Training, Melbourne
- 17. Australian National College, Melbourne
- 18. Southern Cross Education Institute, Melbourne, Adelaide
- 19. Cambridge International College, Melbourne, Perth
- 20. Skills Training Australia (STA)
- 21. Ransford College, Sydney, Melbourne
- 22. Vibe College, Brisbane